Tuesday 28 August 2018

Spotlight on Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara in jet black


Mascara is one of those products that we seem to not to be able to do without. Whether you want volume, length, or curl there is one for you.

While mascara may be the cosmetic item that women cannot live without, men don't appear to hold it in the same regard. 






A few years ago I conducted a survey about what men thought about women and make-up. The most hated cosmetic item, according to the men I interviewed who were aged between 20-45, mascara came out tops. Why? Because most men like make-up to look natural as if the woman is not wearing anything. Some mascaras, especially those that volumise can clump lashes together making them look false. 

While I dress and wear make-up to please myself, I am in agreement that make-up should enhance not detract. Which is why Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara in jet black (£19) is my go-to mascara. 

It defines, lengthens and separates so that your lashes look good. Another plus is that there are no smudges. 

By Daralyn Danns