Friday 18 September 2015

Spotlight on Rahua Voluminous Dry Shampoo



I put my hands up and admit to not liking dry shampoos. On my dark hair they normally leave a residue and I also feel as if they, in general, do not leave you with lovely clean hair.

However, the other day I had to go out in a hurry and did not have time to wash and style my hair. I remembered that I had a sample of Rahua’s Voluminous Dry Shampoo (£30, net-a-porter.com) in my cupboard. So this was a good opportunity to put it to the test.






I diligently followed the instructions and for “sexy and tousled” (actually my hair was already tousled, though I might not have described it as sexy) applying it throughout my hair using my fingers to work it in and fluff it up.

The results were pretty impressive. My locks had some va-va voom and did not look as if I needed to put them under the shower. The dry shampoo had got rid of the excess oil and dirt which I put down to the cosmetic clay and Cassava root (reputed to have been used by the Amazonians for thousands of years) which the product contains.  

The Rahua line is made from what the company claims are 100 per cent natural and  ingredients. 

By Daralyn Danns