Friday 23 October 2015

Spotlight on Dove DermaSpa



Dove is one of those brands that you trust. The products deliver and are extremely attractively priced.

I first got hooked on Dove when a dermatologist recommended me to its beauty bar. I have been using it for years and my skin looks, if I say so myself, amazing.




Premium body products are a growing trend and with the new Dove DermaSpa range, Unilever is hoping to capitalise on it. The company claims that this is its most scientifically advanced body care products ever. With over 10 years of research with 280 scientists participating, the line focuses on the importance of moisturising and spending time on yourself and, in its words, “about waking a deeper more meaningful connection with your body and mind”.





The products are enriched with Cell-Moisturisers (moisturising actives compressed from natural seed oils) which Dove claims help improve the condition of the skin barrier. To help you create a spa experience in your own bathroom, the range has been infused with a lovely scent which has been created in association with Ann Gottlieb, a renowned fragrance consultant.

Comprising of hand treatments, body lotions, skin firming therapies and gradual self-tans, the products are lovely to use and also will look good in your bathroom.

My favourites are the Uplifted+ Massaging Body Roll-On (£9.99) with a gel which is lovely to use on your thighs and the Goodness Body Oil (£9.99) which, after my shower, seemed to lock in moisture leaving my skin soft without feeling greasy.

By Daralyn Danns