Wednesday 27 August 2014

Spotlight on Sachajuan professional haircare



Sachajuan, a leading Stockholm hair salon, has at last launched its eponymous hair care range in the UK which has had favourable reviews from customers all over the world.





Founded by the highly-regarded hairdressers, Sacha Mitic and Juan Rosenlind, who also have dressed the tresses of many a celebrity, their products are luxurious yet simple.

The packaging is sleek and stylish, so will look good in your bathroom. The innovative formula called “Ocean Silk Technology”, is a cocktail of minerals and proteins from sea algae, which the company claims “help to boost moisture and shine to achieve the best results on all hair types”. So, how do they perform?  

I put the Dry Hair Shampoo (£18) and Dry Hair Conditioner (£20, both available at urbanretreat.co.uk/beautique) to the test. 







My hair felt lovely and soft after one shampoo and the conditioner left my hair bouncy. I then used the Intensive Hair Oil (£35, urbanretreat.co.uk/beautique) which contains argan oil, before styling.

After blow-drying, my hair was shiny and frizz was kept at bay. As it was a particularly humid day, I kept the Protective Hair Perfume (£50,) in my bag which not only smells beautiful, but helps hair to behave during the day.

Three uses in, I can say with certainty that this range is bound to give other “salon” brands a run for their money.

By Daralyn Danns