Friday 15 May 2015

Spotlight on Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster for Body, £26


When it comes to self-tanning products Clarins produce some of the best on the market.

I rarely used them but last year when I was particularly pale I decided to give the new Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster for Face a whirl. I was hooked. A tiny drop mixed into my night cream transformed me from looking deathly pale to somebody who looked like they had spent the weekend in Tuscany.




So when I heard that Clarins had come up with a one for the body, I had to try it. Just a few drops of the Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster for Body (£26) added to your regular body lotion reacts with your skin to give you a realistic glow within hours.  (Don’t forget to exfoliate beforehand.) And the best thing is that you don’t get those unsightly patches that can so often happen with regular self-tans. And, it is odourless. This will solve the problem of not wearing tights in summer.

By Daralyn Danns