Tuesday 2 June 2015

Spotlight on Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Franchise



If your skin is looking dull and dreary and could do with a helping hand to wake it up, take a look at Clinique’s new Turnaround Revitalizing Franchise. There are five products to choose from including Turnaround Daytime Revitalizing Moisturizer (in Gold Hue or Pink Hue, £30) Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer (£30) and Turnaround Revitalizing Serum (£37).





My favourite is the Turnaround Revitalizing Treatment Oil (£30) as it is lightweight and nourishing. This extraordinary exlir help promote skin’s natural renewal cycle. It certainly perks up my incredibly sensitive skin. 




The other product that has winged its way into my bathroom cabinet is the Turnaround Revitalizing Instant Facial (£35). I use this gentle exfoliating mask when I feel tired to give my skin an extra boost. It makes you look well-rested as if you have just come back from a weekend in the country.

By Daralyn Danns