Tuesday 30 August 2016

A pedicure at the Chelsea Day Spa, King’s Road, Chelsea



After climbing up a couple of flights of stairs, I reached the Chelsea Day Spa. Small and intimate, it spans two floors of a town house that is slightly tucked away off the King’s Road.



Chelsea Day Spa


This may not be one of the most luxurious spas that I have visited but the team is friendly and the receptionist warm and welcoming. It is certainly more relaxing than going into a nail bar. I was here for the Chelsea Pedicure (£40). They also offer a wide range of treatments ranging from blow-dries to massages.

I am cagey about trying new places to have my feet done as I worry about the standard of hygiene. But all the instruments she used were thoroughly cleansed. 

My therapist Cristina did a good job of filing my nails and removing any hard skin that I had. After giving my feet a through scrub, she gave me a great foot massage. Afterwards she painted my nails with a pretty nude Jessica nail polish. She took her time and I was pleased with the result.

By Daralyn Danns

For more information visit thechelseadayspa.co.uk