Monday 1 August 2016

Review of the Dyson Supersonic



Dyson’s Supersonic (£299, John Lewis) may promise fast drying, have a motor in the handle and not the head, easy to direct airflow and have a smoothing nozzle which is supposed to dry and style your hair simultaneously but, unfortunately, my locks were left fluffier and frizzier than when I use my trusted Parlux 3200 Compact. 



Hair left fluffier and frizzier than when I use my Parlux


It also claims to be much quieter than a usual dryer. Mine is not too noisy so this would not sway me.

A plus for the Dyson is that it does check the temperature every 20 seconds so helping to prevent the hair becoming damaged by heat. And as we all know, too hot air is not good for our crowning glory. I also like the way that the nozzles fit magnetically to the dryer 

But I will not be giving up my normal dryer and investing £299. 

By Daralyn Danns