Sunday 19 July 2015

Spotlight on Davines Authentic Moisturising Balm for face, hair and body



I love products that are multi-functional especially when packing for holidays. So, I was delighted to discover Davines Authentic Moisturising Balm for face, hair and body (£17.85) which works equally well on skin and hair. 






Use it as a hair treatment after a day in the sun or as a boost for dry skin. You actually have to apply it a few minutes before you go into the shower and then rinse it off. My skin was lovely and soft afterwards.  





For days when it really is humid, I always keep a bottle of Davines Ol/All In One Milk (£17.95) to protect my hair. Rich and nourishing without being sticky, it gives you glossy hair and helps to protect your hair from the heat of the hairdryer as well as colour fade. It also aids the battle in keeping those frizzes at bay. 

By Daralyn Danns